Tuesday, June 7, 2011

clutch installation

I like this schedule that I have this week. Being in training at corporate in Racine gets me home earlier than normal, today at 3:00 !!! I have practice at church today which usually means that I have to rush from work to church to make that in time and then the evening is over. Today I have enough time to casually install the clutch and still be able to blog it.
I forgot to ask why this spring gets glued instead of lubed. I know that there is a reason.
Guard Dog Moly be damned on the spring fingers, friction disk bore and where the push rod meets the back disk.
Make sure that OT and all the alignment marks that were put on at disassembly are lined up, use the clutch compression long bolts to pull it together and torque it down.
Hop on Toad and get to practice on time. Bass guitar time!! woot

No comments: