Saturday, January 1, 2011

Huckleberry's new skin

ta da

I'm cheating here ... I posted the photo on 1/1/2011 (that's twenty eleven, not two thousand ) but I'm blogging on the evening of the 3rd. As soon as I got the new paint set on Huckleberry I went into a slump, depression, holiday blues(?) Can't explain it. I think it is because everything has been goal oriented and suddenly, pfffft! I was done, enough, through. Christmas preparations, getting started on Gilera, the long day trip to harvest the RS fairing, spending the next two days making everything fit ... suddenly I was tired. I was only able to squeeze in a little 15-20 minute test ride and then everything was put away. 
I have bills to pay.
I have customers waiting on shipping quotes for Bruff motorcycle parts.
I have more Bruff parts to advertise.
I have housework to do.
I have ...
I got through yesterday by riding Toad over to a section of White River Trail and hiking down the trail for awhile. Today I'm back to work and I was able to get Huckleberry out for an errand to the store.
I just want to ride ... there are borderlands of the stateline that I haven't seen yet.

3 comments:

pfinley said...

Looks like a new bike Kevin. I'll miss the old smoked red, but this looks great.

kstoo said...

thanks, mate.
I still have one that will qualify us doing a 'red fairing' motorcycle rural road tour in the spring!

pfinley said...

So will your T still be silver or do you have transformation plans for that as well?