Saturday, March 14, 2009

Focus .... what is this blog for?

This is actually Tuesday April 7th but I am back dating the next few posts to catch up on things.
I started this blog with honorable intentions. Buy a abused old BMW motorcycle and neatly journalize the restoration of that project. Very neat, concise and focused. Not happened yet and it ain't going to happen!! My life does not, has not and will not work in a neat, concise and focused manner. If you have followed this blog at all it has meandered seven different BMW motorcycles and I am about to blog about the eighth. Also, two Hondas have come and gone lately. Paul went to school and is back again. Luke has started school. I have lost my job and I am unemployed and searching. This is not about a motorcycle project, this is about life!!

No comments: