Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sept. 11, 2007 (disassembly begins)


After I finished up Gilera's repairs (wheel bearings, steering stem bearings, shaft drive spring, final drive rebuild, new tires, brakes, etc. etc. etc.) she gave up the lift for this project to begin. I have since purchased a motorcycle jack, I will prolly never afford a lift unless I build one my self, so for the time being this rigging from the rafters worked better than lying on the concrete. Hey, it works so just shut up yer laughing.

Paul was busy with finishing up his Norton Atlas project and preparing to move to AZ but Luke showed some interest in getting in on this. We talked about a wait and see, let's see how this goes, cooperation on this project. He has since put some hours in on disassembly and some eBay parts and we figure that towards the end of this project we will have some options for me to buy him out, him to buy me out or develop a joint ownership.



No comments: