Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 18, 2007 (you fool!!)

Hmmm... Just after seeing and test driving this thing Paul and Luke and I went to our first Rockerbox in Milwaukee. I had never been to this annual gathering but I can assure you that I will go every year from now on out! Clink on the lick to get some idea of what that is all about. Well, being at Rockerbox and seeing so many cafes, street fighters, ratbikes, vintage bikes, etc. well it kinda clouded my judgement. I called back the dude and made him a higher offer. This went on later in the week but we finally ended at $1200 which I thought might be a tad high but, hmm, I haven't seen a running BMW go for anywhere near this price since and I am always sniffing for a deal. Suffice it to say that Luke drove me out there the next Saturday to seal the deal and pick this thing up.





No comments: